STORAGE & PREP INSTRUCTIONS
STORAGE AND PREP INSTRUCTIONS.
Please fallow the storage & serve instructions to fully enjoy without guilt our healthy cakes.
FAILURE TO FALLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO SAFELY STORAGE AND SERVE MY CAUSE THE PRODUCT TO SPOIL.
Full Life Bakery, your “Wellness Oven” is not responsible if safety guidelines are not fallow.
INSTRUCTIONS AND STORAGE
- Full Life Healthy Cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- To Store FrozenPlace immediately in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- To Store RefrigeratedRemove plastic from the cake, place back in the bakery plastic container, and place it in the refrigerator. Cake may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- If frozen, remove plastic from the cake, place back in the bakery plastic container, and place it in the refrigerator.
- Allow cake to thaw in the fridge overnight.
- ONLY FOR CAKES WITH NO TOPPING: If you want to enjoy the cake sooner place it in a cold oven and turn the oven to 250 degrees. Bake just until the cake is moist and warm -no hot- 8 to 15 minutes.
- Once out of the oven and deepening on the size (Small, Medium or Large) place it on top of a wire rack or counter top to cool for about 1hr.20 min (Small) to 2 hrs.20 min (Medium) to 4 hours (Large) to fully thaw and be able to enjoy. Cakes may be ready sooner deepening of room temperature.
- One ready to eat or eating partially we recommend you can keep the cake at room temperature on your counter top cover in its original plastic container or you own glass one for up to 5 days.
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving
- Slice and enjoy!